Saturday, August 1, 2009

Louisville

I have arrived! It feels a little surreal right now, but I'm trying to get settled in. I think unpacking will take some time as I need to figure out the best place for everything. Today I went to Walmart and explored campus. Tomorrow I'll be visiting a church and will hopefully find a church home quickly. Monday will be back to job searching and hopefully buying my books for classes.

Please pray that I will find the right job and church and that I will meet people and make some friends.

Because of His Grace,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for a 40ish redhead to befriend you! That way you can urge her on in the journey like you did me! :) Praying for the job that is prepared in advanced for you to do! Praying you feel at home tomorrow in worship! Love you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a strong woman and I admire that. You come from good stock. It takes very special people to think of others first and you are doing that. I love you and always have. Me and mine will continue to pray for you and I know that God doesn't send you anywhere he will not carry you through.
    Love
    Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete